Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Another Carey Parody - I'm a Prepper sung to I'm a Pepper

 One positive about Uncle Groper as our leader is he sure has galvanized the Patriots and made prepping very fashionable.

I just joined a prepper group and as I signed up I starting singing...

With that I bring you - Another Carey Parody
I haven't done one of these in some time, hope you sing along with me
I'm a Prepper sung to I'm a Pepper
I’m part of the patriotic crowd
I voted Donald trump and I am proud
And it seems there’s a mounting prepper CRAZE
I’m a prepper he's a prepper she's a prepper we're a prepper
Shouldn't you want to be a prepper too?
I'm a prepper he's a prepper she's a prepper
If you think like a prepper you're a prepper too!
Us preppers are a freedom lovin’ breed
Another revolution is what we need
Ask any prepper and they'll say “all the democrats need to go away”
I'm a prepper he's a prepper she's a prepper we're a prepper shouldn't you want to be a prepper too?
i'm a prepper he's a pepper she's a prepper we're a prepper wouldn't you like to be a prepper too?
Carey On...

No comments: