Monday, April 25, 2022

Vance for Senate

 

Vance for Senate

Even before Trump endorsed Vance for senate I was in communication with him so when the endorsement came I was not surprised

This is the dialog I had with JD Vance. Unfortunately I deleted the very first question I had asked. That question was concerning his thoughts on Trump and being a never Trumper

 

Apr 2, 2022, 11:18 AM

JD Vance

 

Not true. Here’s what Don Jr. said



Enter

You deleted a previous conversation with this business. If you wish to stop receiving messages from them, you can block messages.

JD Vance

 

 

 

Enter

Apr 2, 2022, 12:17 PM

You sent

is there a rep for your campaign in NE Cleveland area.

Enter

Apr 2, 2022, 8:18 PM

JD Vance

 

We’re a small team, so we don’t have a bunch of staffers. Send me your contact info and one of our team members will reach out.

Enter

Apr 3, 2022, 12:14 AM

You sent

I like a sign. Carey Masci, 1827 Ridgewick Dr. Wickliffe, 44092 - 440-585-1692

Enter

You sent

I am not registered as a Republican. But being involved in politics and in the Constitution Party people ask me all the time who to support and whom do I endorse. I can do a lot from the sidelines.

Enter

You sent

Both parties have left America. Only some inside the GOP are worth voting for.

Enter

Apr 15, 2022, 3:58 PM

You sent

still like a sign for my yard

Enter

Apr 15, 2022, 10:24 PM

You sent

congrats on the endorsement. hope Trump will make people follow. if you need anything done in Lake County let me know.

Enter

Apr 16, 2022, 8:54 AM

JD Vance

 

Thank you, Carey!

No comments: