Monday, May 02, 2022

Joe Blystone is a winner

 I heard Joe Blystone speak.

Joe gave his testimony and then went on to say he felt the nudge from God to run for governor (Ohio).
How often have we heard someone say that God told me this will happen, or I will win because God told me, so it has to be.
So many people use God told me this, only to see them fall flat or the complete opposite happen.
But the difference with Joe Blystone is this – he said he felt God nudge him to run – period.
Joe did not follow it up with, so it must be I am going to be the next governor because God told me, no - he felt called to run for governor.
I like that.
Could Blystone be the next governor? Sure. Or could it be God called Blystone to run as governor just to deliver a message? Sure again.
Understand that God calls the unqualified and qualifies them for the race. Ultimately the outcome is also God's.
Whatever the results will be, Blystone is a winner, he listened, and he ran.
I like that.
Carey On...

No comments: