Friday, November 18, 2022

Correction please read

 Two days ago I posted "Things you may not know about President Trump".

One person immediately spouted off, which irked me because he must not have read this at the top of my post: Before anyone chimes in and gives their opinion, I am just relaying what I was told.
It should not have annoyed me because this is a public forum, and I welcome good arguments and discussions. However, this person went a bit far.
Going through that list again of what I wrote, most of these things have been said about Trump before. So what my client told me was nothing new; it just solidified what I heard.
Number 4, though, is of point of contention for that specific individual; this made me revisit what I posted.
I take no notes; I write strictly from memory. Seldom am I wrong, not 100% but close to it. But, and we all know this, posting on Facebook is quick, with little, if any, editing done.
Back to number 4:
4. They tried to talk President Trump out of crossing over into North Korea. He argued with them that for negotiations to take place, he had to cross over. They warned him that if he did, they could do nothing for him because he was in another country. Trump ultimately won out.
Instead of They warned him that if he did, they could do nothing for him because he was in another country, it should have read:
"They warned him they could do nothing for him if he crossed over alone because he would be unprotected and in another country."
I hope this clears everything up, especially for that one individual who had difficulty believing what I wrote.
Carey On...

No comments: