Friday, June 03, 2011

Top Ten Excuses from NY Rep. Weiner about the Underwear Tweet

Top Ten Excuses from NY Rep. Weiner about the Underwear Tweet.

10. Whoops I thought that was my swim trunks.

9. I had to sell my clothes to buy gas to get to work.

8. Michael Jordan is out and I am in as the new spokesman for Hanes.

7. I just wanted to prove I look better than Arnold Schwarzenegger in underwear.

6. I was trying to raise awareness of the plight of the clothes-less situation in America

5. Someone snapped that photo while TSA stripped searched me before I boarded a plane

4. Global warming finally got to me.

3. I had a meeting with Blago and he wanted to make sure I wasn't wired.

2. That's not me, that's an Oscar Mayer Weiner

And the Number One Excuse from Rep. Weiner about the underwear Tweet is:

Republican budget cuts have cost me my clothes.


Carey Masci

No comments: