Sunday, August 01, 2021

Sad commentary for America

 Sad commentary for America

I haven't watched much of the Olympics because many of the athletes are so un-American in their behavior forgetting who they are representing.
But on Sunday I turned the Olympic games on briefly to give it a chance and what do I see?
A black female darker than coal not her skin tone but her heart, even her name gives a hint - Raven.
So she receives her medal and then stands for 20 seconds with her arms crossed above her head.
A reported asked her what her arms crossed above her head represented and Raven said "It stands for the oppressed of LGBTQ, Blacks and the mentally ill." (paraphrasing)
Umm excuse me!! You are suppose to be representing the USA not fringe groups
And another thing, you are a black lesbian who talks like you have a mental illness so how oppressed are you going to the Olympics and winning a metal?
Sick people.
America has slipped another notch and falling quickly
I am turning off that crap and won't waste another minute of my time.
Carey On...

No comments: