Monday, March 14, 2022

Its going to get interesting.

 I wrote this on April 24, 2017, you can find this full article if you search this blog.

...So not in the least bit has President Trump’s current actions regarding Syria have surprised me. President Trump said repeatedly during his campaign he was going after ISIS, so again no surprise. But the big question is do we really know what is going on in Syria? Does President Trump really feel he is doing the right thing or is he being manipulated by the new world order to further undermine and destabilize the Middle East to cause a major war? Is this why the media keeps on thrusting Russia at us to start that war?
It has quieted down somewhat because of all the current events but it infuriates me all this ridiculous talk of Russia interfering in our election. I believe it is just an evil ploy by the establishment to get Americans irritated with Putin. From what I understand Putin has thumbed his nose at the new world order. He wants no part of it. However he does want to stay relevant globally and to be recognized as such. So this is what I am concerned with.
The establishment new world order crowd will keep prodding and kicking the Bear with the Bear finally having enough to retaliate against America in some way. Could we be seeing this in Syria as the real reason for the air strikes to get America and Russia to go at it?...
That was in 2017. Today the world is at it again but this time the focal point is Russia and Ukraine.
So I still firmly believe there is far more to this story than Russia just going into Ukraine to annex more territory.
Something else I wrote quite a few years back when I asked who is the real evil? Everyone said China. I said nope, Saudi Arabia. Keep an eye on them, they have been very quiet and almost out of the spotlight but they still have two weapons - lots of money and OIL.
Its going to get interesting.
Carey On...

No comments: