Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Things to look for in tonight's 2023 Republican debate.

 Things to look for in tonight's 2023 Republican debate.

Look for...

Chris Christie to interrupt and say I am the Republican Party. In fact, I look like the GOP elephant; by the way, when do we break for food?


Tim Scott to be ignored because he makes sense and is the adult in the room.


Ron DeSantis to try to Trump Trump and say I was Donald Trump before Donald Trump. In my previous life, I was Donald Trump. I will out Trump Trump.


Vivek Ramaswamy to spend 20 minutes each on how to pronounce his name, that he is a presidential Swamy and quantum physics. 


Nikkia Haley to streak across the stage like a comet and burn out. 


Doug Burgum to say I am not the janitor. Can I please say something?


Asa Hutchinson to defend himself by saying just because I served two roles in the George W. Bush administration doesn't mean you can't trust me.


Mike Pence denying he knew Donald Trump three times before the announcer crows. 


President Donald Trump calling in and saying if I didn't call, you would have 3 people watching. By the way, you guys are terrible, but what do you expect from fake moderators


Carey On...

No comments: