Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Prayers going out for Nick Chubb

Prayers going out for Nick Chubb.

Being a silly sports fan I said many times kill him!
One time at a Penguins vs Blue Jackets game I yelled it and a lady Penguins fan said "Now that's not nice"!
I didn't feel like explaining to her - come on, I mean it in a sports sense, no way do I ever want to see someone severely injured.
When an injury like what happened to Chubb occurs you realize how fragile our health is, how quickly it can change and how these athletic entertainers put it all on the line.

I enjoyed seeing the Steelers beat the Browns but that injury really dampened the celebratory mood.

May God the great healer intervene and restore Chubbs health.

Carey On... 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1703940089221374117



No comments: