Wednesday, January 31, 2018

My Rebuttal to the Rebuttal from Representative Joseph P. Kennedy III

I decided to update this post because of the below comment concerning it.



Carey you said nothing of significance or even a critique of his speech. Did you listen, he actually gave a speech. You're main focus is sarcastic putdowns & a juvenile attempt at comedy. You couldn't sell a children's book!

My quick reply to this person was:

Depends on what aisle of the book store you are on, I received plenty of positive feedback. When something so lame happens you have to laugh. I listened and should I give merit to a silver spooned Irish Catholic born in a political dynasty mentioning black lives matter? You and I know more about blacks than this man. And when he spoke Hispanic, come on, we are Americans speak English or move!



Did anyone watch the rebuttal from Representative Joseph P. Kennedy III about President Trump's speech?
These are my thoughts.

I was confused at first, I thought it was Conan O'Brien.
And when he turned side ways I swore from the corner of his mouth were fangs.

Did anyone else find it ironic that it was in a repair garage?
Symbolic of the whole Democratic party needing a fix.

Did you notice Joe was speaking from a car repair shop in Fall River.
Didn't his Uncle Teddy make a car fall in the river that drowned a lady?

Speaking of Uncle Teddy I thought his spirit possessed Joe when he started mumbling,
I was wrong. It was Joe speaking Spanish or Mexican or Hispanic, heck I don't what it was I am an American and speak English.

The only thing I found lifting was the car lifts in the garage.

As the car behind Joe had its hood open, I had my mouth open thinking another Kennedy, another liberal, say it ain't so Joe please say it ain't so Joe!

Carey On...

No comments: