Saturday, June 02, 2018

Here’s a mixed bag of thoughts


Hey Gang,
Here’s a mixed bag of thoughts.
What’s up my nigger! And that is exactly what I heard. Why is it blacks can yell that word but whites shudder if they speak it? I don’t use the word as it’s not in my vocab but to make a point I will use it. And to me there are far worse words. So I am in my yard and I heard a black teen yelling it and a few other words I won’t repeat. I went to see what this was all about. He was talking on his cell. I got in his face and said you will not talk like that when passing my house, got it. He apologized and said my bad! Blacks want respect then drop the double standard.

Planet of the apes… hmm yeah well. is what I posted on Facebook about the same time Barr was being condemned for using that phrase to describe someone. Why did I write it? I was at Walmart late last Friday. The crowd predominately black were let’s just say not orderly. I saw a couple with the man helping his woman climb a display that was on the top of high shelving so she could try out the office chairs. I walked past a worker and said you best go check on that couple they are climbing your displays. The elderly store clerk got in my face and said I can’t take this, it’s like a circus, they think its all fun and games, I can’t take it, I am trying to work. He gave me a couple of examples of things he saw. I told of the night that I saw the lady walk out with a shopping cart. I shook my head and said it makes you wonder how they were raised. He got close and said Planet of the Apes and walked away. Hmmm.

Heroin claims another. I am rehabbing a half of duplex. I just started making friends with the woman living next door. I met her roommate. Both seemed nice but something was squirrelly about her. She purchased my book and I was going to ask her about possibly handling sales for my home repair business. She messaged me a few times we were supposed to talk. Two days ago she OD’d. 46 and gone. I know I can’t be everywhere but now I wish I would have taken the time to talk to her. Maybe I could have unlocked whatever she was going through. It reminds me of when Mike Smith was in the hospital. He kept wanting to talk with me, I delayed and he died. Have to make more time for things like this, if not the what if’s can haunt you.

That’s entertainment. I posted this also on Facebook I’m hi-lighting the main point. The other thing I go back and forth on are sports fixed? After all it is called NBA Entertainment.
Putting all that aside here is what I can see happen. …the Cavs can make this a real series and possibly win it…
I then explain how they can do this, read my original Facebook post.
Anyway, I listen to a lot of talk radio while working, much better than the lame music format Cleveland has. And all of the sports talk was about the horrible officiating that cost the Cavs the win. One talk show host came right out and called the game fixed. It appears what I wrote has happened. The big fix. Look at the path to the finals. Both Cleveland and GS previous series were like watching WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment – there’s that word entertainment! Both of those series had back and forth blowouts, one team beating the snot out of the other just to prolong the series to seven. Maybe, why not, more revenue. The Cavs should have won but the officiating was the GS 6th man.

OH and am I the only one who thought the Cavs would keep it close and possibly win? The talk shows said it was a surprise, we were waiting for an easy Warrior win.

Yes I still stand with North Korea and feel we have no business telling them no nukes. But that’s for another time.

Carey On and Go Trump!
Carey

No comments: