Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sept 16 warning or hoax

  Friends,
  I have been so incredibly busy but this caught my attention so sending it along to you. Give me your thoughts please!


  I was asked by a political acquaintance of what I knew about Sept 16th coming up. He told me to ask my bank. So I did and they laughed and said nothing is up for that day. 

  This is the reply when I told my political acquaintance of what my bank told me.

   Why would they laugh about something this serious and you really
never said anything about what you knew ?

  That's not the reaction I'm getting from other friends. My Navy Buddy from Tennessee approached his wife's cousin who is a VP for a Bank in his city, asked him what he knew about the coming currency changes, his face turned white and he asked my friend how he knew about it and wouldn't talk to him about it.

   I think many people today are in denile about how much our country is changing, many don't want to deal with it. I notice it here locally also as our Bank, a rather large Bank is cutting back to skeleton crews and cutting branches locally. I think the media is giving us fluff news while big changes are ready to hit the American people.                                                                                                                
              
  I've also approached our Bank and they are hush hush and won't give me a straight answer either.  We shall see.


Is this real or another hoax?  Yes we shall see.
Carey Masci

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carey, there is no doubt in my mind that they are up to some secret shenanigans concerning the US economy. Sept. 16th? It's not a question of "if," but "when." If too many know the date, they'll simply reschedule. They must wreck the already beleaguered economy to bring down the power the US has worldwide in order to facilitate the formation of the the NWO. Remember, Obama is being groomed for the world stage and the US is just a stepping stone - a dry run, so to speak, and his term is nearly up. They must act quickly while people still think he can just write law from the oval office. Congress has been well-paid to step aside. In my opinion, for what little it's worth, we're headed downhill fast and gaining momentum. Sept. 16th? Why not? - Gale