Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Final Word

Its finally over what I knew way back in May '07 was inevitable, they just had to go through the formality of the election process. McCain is crowned the Republican nominee. Its been a long haul. I was very discouraged by what I sensed and saw coming but when Mike Huckabee gained some recognition and momentum I quickly regrouped and and felt invigorated that just maybe the people would get a chance to pick. It was not meant to be.
I have many articles sitting in my draft folder I never sent out. Maybe in time I will send them out just as a look back to see how wrong or right I was.
Some of what I had sitting in my draft folders were comments from you. I want to give you the opportunity to have your say heard as I am not the only one disillusioned at this time.
So with out further ado here is your thoughts, copied just as your sent them to me. Its a mixed bag but all agree on one thing, we have been let down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i've been very disappointed in fox news lately, especially yesterday, i have found myself drifting to cnn for my news... because cnn is largely liberal and democrat, they have no problem discussing everything on the conservative side... but its as if mccain bought out fox this experience has reminded me to put my trust in God for the truth, not in the media, even if it's Fox, now let me say this, i don't have a problem with moderation... but moderation and leuk-warmness are two different things when an issue is about right and wrong, there can't be moderation that includes stem-cell research.
Emily in Ca.

I and all our family have been praying for God to work a miracle if that is his will. When I heard this morning that Romney quit I was overjoyed and praised the Lord. Keep praying for our country and that Gods will to be done. It seems to me, as a real political laymen, that Mr. Huckabee has the right message. I hope and pray that many will see that, and that this is truly what the Lord would have for this country.
Rowe in Ca.
PS: Did you read the Transatlantic Agreement I sent?
Yes I read it and have read it before....in the BIBLE. The one money word was prophesized a long long time ago. I am 74 and not afraid for myself but feel like weeping for all those who are younger. I'm afraid the life we have had in the past is over and will never be able to be regained. Keep your eyes on Jesus and thank him constantly for all the good things you have received and for all the blessings he will continue to give.

am quite disgusted right now. I can't believe that McCain is getting as much support that he may be the R nominee!!

This is exactly as I said to some a long time ago…Why is the press building up un-electable candidates for the R nomination…..because they are the most beatable.
The press is now going to turn on McCain…especially the New York and LA Times…which both endorsed McCain.
Shame on all conservatives that got duped by the media…..again.

Mitt folded like a cheap suit and and to add insult to injury..... ENDORSES McCain. What a freaking fool I feel I am. If Huckabee does the dance I am through. Let the GOP die and bring on Hell


am very sick and am taking a ton of meds ..... but I think as soon as I feel better I will become an Independent. Giuliani can kiss my Greek ass. I will not support a party that picks a pig like McCain as their poster child. The line is drawn in the sand. I think they are about to cross it.

I said this early in the campaign……the left wing liberal media is going to build up the “most defeatable” republican candidate.

The NY Times and LA Times have both endorsed John McCain…..and now, the NY Times is exposing the scandal between McCain and female lobbyist in 1999.

Was there sex involved? Who cares. Did she benefit from favors? We’ll see. Is this scandal expose’ being done to damage McCain’s chances?

I told you so.
Vince

I'm voting for Huckebee:
I refuse the premise of the liberal media choosing the republican candidate, like McCain.
Rich

I just today heard from two conservative Christians from Ohio who are voting for Hillary so Obama doesn’t get the nomination. This is a nightmare. Cindy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so we will let the dust settle, regroup, lick our wounds, and see where we should go from here. Be back in a day or two with a longer assessment of where I stand and how I see things. Keep the faith and lean on one another.
Always here for you, need to vent just send more of your thoughts and if you like will forward them on for you.
CKM

ps: I want to thank all my friends who stuck together, all the hard work from everyone and lastly for those who haven't voted yet make sure you do, you can still vote Huckabee in protest and I am sure there is fine local candidates who need your support.

1 comment:

BDBopper said...

Dear Mike Huckabee Blogger,

Brett Passmore and Tommy Brents, formerly of HucksArmy, have begun an effort to bring together values voters accross America. Please take a moment to review the general welcome message from the main page of our site:

Faith Family Freedom
http://www.f3coalition.org