Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fight Back - Let Your Light Shine

DON"T DO IT!!! Stop - think before you follow those wackos that will lead us back into the dark ages, back to a time when EGore's family was still foraging for food in the forests, back before his family became wealthy and bought huge vehicles and jets.
Saturday the 29Th of March, 2008, for those of you who really are in the dark, was..... Earth Hour!
371 cities, towns or local governments from Australia to Canada and even Fiji, Fiji? - I didn't even know they had electricity, were expected to turn off lights on major landmarks and encourage businesses and homeowners to follow, plunging millions of people into darkness to raise awareness about global warming. Are those people wackos?
Lets see oh yeah lets dim the lights in places like Cleveland where its not even safe in most neighborhoods with searchlights as big as a light house. This global warming crapola is making me so frustrated. Have these idiots come to a place called North East Ohio where we are below normal and it's a balmy 23 degrees this spring morning?
I have a magazine from 1950 that declares Global Warming is ending? Its shows a series of photos starting in 1895 to 1950 of this glacier melting in Alaska. It then goes on to proclaim we are now entering a cool down. Global warming started back in 1895? What was the cause back then flatulence from horse drawn carriages? Anyone care to have this article and the cover of the magazine just send me 4 dollars so I can make photo copies and mail it to you. It will prove that you have been duped!
Furthermore.... Do these idiots realize that this will further aggravate global warming? How may you ask by shutting off lights will it cause more global warming? Does any one remember the black outs of 1964 or 2003? You still don't get it do you? Let me explain, when the lights go out there is three things you can do, tell ghost stories, go to sleep, or find a partner and make love! Nine months after those black outs there was a baby boom. And all those babies have either grown up or are going to and they will use more fossil fuel and turn on more lights.
So I say to all my friends lets fight back and enlighten this world. Do your part to stop us from going back to the dark ages, do you part to stop the baby boom in nine months, do your part for all the workers who make light bulbs, save their jobs..... at 9 PM or when you see it gets real dark out turn on all the lights in your house, your car, flash lights anything that illuminates, leave the fridge door open, this is urgent. I myself will be strapping on all the flash lights I can find to myself, turning on my 3 vehicles head lights, I am going to let my light shine!!!
For those of you with Amish neighbors tell them light more candles than usual, light all kerosene's appliances. Do it before the communist take over and make us live in caves.
Join the Charge Of The Light Brigade and do your part!

CKM

No comments: