Friday, September 19, 2014

Jesus came to set the captives free


Friends,
I attended the One World Festival in Cleveland. I had a terrific time. Yes some of the festival I did not agree with, the part of the warm and fuzzy that we are all one, we all have the same god, peace and love and all that is just to New Age-ish for me.

What I did enjoy was all the different ethnic food stands. The displays of the different countries and nationalities that make up America.

I have no problem what so ever with the hyphen as in Italian-American, Irish-American and so on. I also have no problem with people waving their homeland flag or the flag of their ancestors as long as they realize as my family did many years ago, this is America and to act American apart from their festivals. This is what made America great. Different heritages, nationalities all coming together to form a unified nation.

The most disturbing thing I saw at the festival were the black hooded Islamic women. Do they freak me, YES! It disturbs me beyond words to see women wrapped up in bondage while the men dress how ever they feel. Besides do we know what they could be concealing, do we even know who could be behind that mask or what they could be up to?

I am very vocal when ever I see a woman dressed like that. There is no room in America for such dress or behavior. Before you even try quoting the Constitution you need to read about the history of the creation of this nation and how Islam was viewed.

In the book "Essentials in American History" written by Albert Bushnell Hart, c. 1905 it lists the reason why people came to America. They came to freely practice their Christian faith, to have religious freedom. Churches were of such importance that they were supported by public taxes. Meetings were opened with prayer. And there was a concern that non-believers, pagans and Mahometans could infiltrate our government. They founders of this country and early settlers had high esteem for God and their faith.

Some of the founders wanted to go even further in their restrictions against Mahometans at that time.

So what is it I said to this group of hooded beings? I said as they walked by Jesus came to set the captives free. This is how the brief conversation went.

Jesus came to set the captives free.
Excuse me, what did you say? This was from a fairly safe distance.
You heard me I said JESUS CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE, you do not need to dress like that, this is America.
I am free.
No you're not.
My ancestors were slaves I am free.
I'll say it again Jesus came to set the captives free, you do not need to dress like that, this is America. .
With that they walked away.

I would of like to engage them further with this question. Who freed the slaves? White Christians, not Muslims, white Christians. But when you have little time and if you want to avoid an argument, keep it simple stay on point and repeat. And without knowing it, they have heard in short the Gospel.

The next person I argued with was a man in a booth with a wheel and sign that said the Golden Rule which is - One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.

On this wheel it showed many religions with Christianity being down towards the bottom. I asked why do you have Islam up there? He tried to say something about the golden rule. I said Sikhs are peaceful, Buddhists are and so are many others on this list but why Islam? Before he could answer I tore into him and said your Golden Rule is nothing but golden lies, why don't you go live where Muslims dominate, go to the Philippines where they bomb things trying to take over. Do you think they live by the Golden Rule? I just walked away in disgust.

My point is this people, wake up, speak up, or soon you will shut up because they have taken over. I have no fear how I say this. I am not ashamed anywhere to speak my mind. Islam is not a religion of peace, it does not treat their women with respect and it is not American or Godly and it definitely does not belong in this country.

CKM

2 comments:

Carole Chapline said...

Carey I really appreciate your summary of this serious issue we have facing in America today...notice I didn't say an issue we are dealing with because now in our America we countryman are prevented by this government from dealing with the infiltration to take over America's culture by calling it hate crimes or now WE are the terrorist. !! I will be passing this on to many on my contact list. Thanks Carey

Anonymous said...

You should say what you really think! :) Amen, Brother! Gale