Wednesday, April 14, 2010

judge tells residents to arm themselves

Its getting interesting folks! Quite a few cities are cutting back on law enforcement. It does have its good points but we don't live in Utopia.
Carey K. Masci
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashtabula County Common Pleas Judge Alfred Mackey was asked what residents should do to protect themselves and their families with the severe cutback in law enforcement.
“Arm themselves,” the judge said. ”Be very careful, be vigilant, get in touch with your neighbors, because we’re going to have to look after each other.”
to read the full article click on the link.
http://www.puppetgov.com/2010/04/09/ashtabula-county-judge-tells-residents-to-arm-themselves/

And my friend John in Maine adds......

As you know, I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment.
If the Dem's have their way & beat it down to nothing, the 1st WILL be next.
I've increased my NRA life membership up to Benefactor, knowing they are the only ones out there fighting for the 2nd so we may all stay free.
I encourage ALL to join. I even signed & paid for my daughter's life membership.
God Bless America!!!
John

No comments: