Friday, April 09, 2010

Libertarian Candidate for State Representative

Dave is a friend of mine and thought I would pass this along for him. If you have friends living in these areas in Ohio - Bentleyville, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, Chagrin Falls, Chagrin Falls Township, Glenwillow, Hunting Valley, Independence, Lyndhurst, Mayfield Heights, Moreland Hills, Oakwood, Pepper Pike, Seven Hills, Solon, Valley View, Walton Hills PLEASE forward this.
CKM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Dave Macko I am a member of Libertarians for Life. I disagree with the Libertarian Party national platform concerning this vital issue.
See www.l4l.org. I believe that the Roe vs. Wade decision should be reversed, repealed by withdrawing the appellate jurisdiction of the US Supreme Court or nullified by the legislature of the state of Ohio. I oppose all abortions except those which result from procedures which are necessary to save the life of the mother or to prevent her from being permanently injured.
The abortion murders of 50,000,000 unborn children are an abomination.
I favor and will vote for a return to Ohio abortion laws prior to 1973 or their strengthening if necessary.

My current website www.mackoforliberty.com
and my 2008 website,www.mackoforcongress.com
For Life and Liberty,
David Macko
Libertarian Candidate for State Representative,
Ohio House District 17
www.mackoforliberty.com

No comments: