Thursday, January 20, 2011

U.S. poisoning us?

Carey,
  Have you heard about this? Don’t know if it’s true or not, but that’s the basis of why I refuse to take a flu shot
 
 I am not sure what to make of this, I do know Russia has had the technology for years to seed clouds and disburse them for their communist day parade to insure the weather is right.  This is just one article of the many about this topic
And something is going on with the massive bird and fish kills going on all around the globe.
My friend James just sent me this link about HAARP which manipulates the weather.
 
The one scripture that comes to my mind is: 
"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened"
(Matthew 24:22).
 Could we be heading there?
Carey

No comments: