Monday, October 03, 2011

America News and Views news letter - FURTHERMORE Sept 29th

America News and Views news letter - FURTHERMORE

Host Bob Murphy and Carey Masci liaison for the Tea Party were in the studio alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enjoy being on air with Bob. He is a very interesting person with so much knowledge and experiences to draw from that there is never a lack of something to talk about. Bob also can go from being very serious to humorous back to serious in no time. He could fill up a much longer show no problem.

Each show I get a little more at ease. When I first was invited to go on I asked what is the format or topics? I was told “Topics? We don't even know, we decide the day of the show.”

All I get to prepare is an email either the night before or a few hours before we are to tape briefly hi-lighting a few topics or asking if there something specific I care to talk about. That's it! And even then its not guaranteed we use what we prepared for, we could throw out the whole list and talk about something all together different.

So its a bit of a challenge but it does keep things fresh and more honest. Sometimes when you over prepare you come out looking canned or plastic, sort of... well... like Mitt Romney.

What I am going to do in this news letter is have you get involved. I will share with you my notes that I brought into the studio on Wednesday the 28th.   I know things happen so incredibly fast today thats it hard to keep up. In years past if you got a breaking news story once a month was a lot, today you could get a couple in a day. So if you see something on this list you would like us to discuss on air or want me to answer in detail through email just let me now at laketeaparty@yahoo.com and we will do our best to answer you.

Heres the list from Sept. 28th:

My tenant is worried about her job, if I heard correctly because its hard to believe this number, she said 500 gov jobs in Cuyahoga could be let go, Fitzgerald wants to privatize.

in some areas gov jobs are being cut because of no money but in other areas Obama is still pushing gov jobs

$200,000.00 was spent to create jobs that pay only $50,000.00 the rest of the $200,000 was spent on the gov unions administration filling those positions.

Metro hospital to release 400

summa health care of Akron to drastically trim work force due to the pending healthcare that is coming

the gop race is anybodies as Cain won the Fla straw poll. has mitt won any yet?

why does the media and O'Reilly still give Mitt so much attention and think he is the one

i have been called a Zionist and xxxxxx (I was told I can't mention the other) for supporting Santorum

i told people if gas goes down expect it to go sky high after the election, we have seen this game played since about 2004

someone I know quite well has been teaching me about the stock market, he feels confident the market will be half of what it is within a year, it will lose that much

from a news story...California is going to start collecting sales tax from online retailers, a move Gov. Jerry Brown says will "create tens of thousands of jobs and inject hundreds of millions of dollars" into the state's moribund economy and spur the rest of the nation to follow in its footsteps.

spoke with mayoral candidate for Euclid Christopher Litwinowizc

Angel food ministry is closing due to lack of funds, it was overwhelmed with requests.

and a question i have .... are we for real with these tea parties, do we really mean what we are teaching and saying or is it just to get the people stirred up and to win elections? When do we storm the city halls and say enough?

That was my list and Bobs, well his was much longer.  So you can see why sometimes we bounce around from topic to topic. Its only a thirty minute show and very hard to cover everything but we do try.
Carey Masci
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Carey wrote above I don't like over preparing for a show. I believe in being real, in being honest, speaking from the heart. I see what is going on in this country. You don't need to prepare in great detail, you just need conviction and passion to get your message out.

And if you would like to contact me I can be reached at amernewsandviews@aol.com
Your Friend,
Bob Murphy


To listen to the entire September 29Th show click here:



http://64.199.31.202/welw/America%20News%20%26%20Views/110929ANV.mp3


Please tune to WELW 1330 AM this Thursday and every Thursday at 5pm on to hear the news the liberal media won't tell you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say your Blog is in my rss you got a way with words.. Cheers,
Acheter vimax en France.2011AVEF

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to say. Really rarely do I encounter a weblog that's each educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you will have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for one thing referring to this.
Acheter vimax en France.2011AVEF