Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pepper Bill

Friends,
I have a fairly large collection of old magazines and newspapers. I learn so much from reading about the past.  Is anything really new besides technology? 

Read this article from the Cleveland Plain Dealer August 2nd, 1970 it is about the heroin epidemic facing America back then exactly what we are facing now, heroin has made a major resurgence.

I wish I would have paid more attention or taken notes so you will have to trust me on this.  But two years into the Afghanistan war a general, I believe it was a general, was asked if we would do anything to the poppy fields and the farmers who were growing it.  The answered given was no we will leave the fields alone and intercept the drug down the line.  I paraphrased but that is the jest of what he said and what I remembered.  

Makes you wonder if all those conspiracy's are true when they say the US government smuggles in drugs.  Could our gov be unleashing this epidemic to dope the masses into apathy and submission for a new world order?  

Carey Masci

No comments: