Thursday, May 26, 2011

hey listen to me

Hey Gang,
I am back on the air, in the air, how ever you prefer to say it. Aren't you excited???

Chairman Fellows asked if I wanted to be on the show NEWS AND VIEWS with Bob Murphy. So of course I said sure.

I have been wanting to get back in the chair since I got a taste of it last spring. The show is short only about a half hour, its prerecorded so no phone calls. But you can hear me at 5PM on 1330 AM - WELW today, Thursday.

I think I did OK. Still have got some street talk in me, but not bad for someone that slept his way through school, umm that didn't sound right. Anyway.... I said a few to many blah blah blahs but getting better. Who knows, maybe another 20 shows people may actually understand me.

So... Tune in, Turn on, or drop dead. Just kidding, couldn't help myself.

Gotta GoGo!!
Carery

No comments: