As Baltimore burns....
Another step towards a police state and another step backwards towards racial unity. Are all blacks to blame, no – but will all blacks pay – yes and that is what's sad.
Here is a test that I hope all will participate. I want to see who can guess what incident these articles are talking about and who wrote or said them. I changed a few words and omitted some names not to give the answer away and did not write the whole article. So lets see who is paying attention.
In the follow up I will make the point I am trying to bring to the forefront of all this madness and of course tell you if your guess is right.
Now the test:
1. I think the President of the United States played politics in a period of tragedy and riot. Hours elapsed between the time I asked for help in putting down rioters.
2. …. millions of whites have fallen for the line they are responsible for the evils of slavery. The successful black has been downgraded as a self-seeking opportunist; the jobless, embittered, violence prone black has been idealized as the true voice of the people. … greed, brutality, racism has been the most consistent weapon of Communists in their efforts to undermine free society's. The black upper class has been frightened into silence by the local and national Pied Pipers who are leading gangs of dropouts and delinquents and the criminally inclined astray. The agitators gather crowds by blaming whites for all the African American ills, while the responsible black leadership either defends this falsehood, remains silent or whimpers we didn't really mean it after cities have burned to ashes.
3. Americans to date have given little heed to.... that guerrilla warfare would be waged in the US.
… are being organized in the US to bring the collapse of capitalism and imperialism. The struggle is in the streets of the US.
Warning of a Communist scheme to exploit blacks and confront the US with a civil war.
.. concept for the US is racist: black men against white men. Terror is the major weapon.
4. Outside agitators have played a role in this years riots.
5. One fact has emerged from the wave of rioting and looting, many are not economically deprived.
6. Businessmen are totaling the cost of riots – damaged stores, stolen goods, higher insurance, lost sales. Also over the long run homeowners and businesses outside the riot area will pay higher insurance rates as a result of losses from the riots. Some businesses may leave never to return.
7. Many have wondered if a conspiracy was behind the scenes of the riots. The evidence indicates that subversives as well as outside agitators some with communist connections have helped to incite many of the disturbances. When unwise leaders exploit this behavior we could witness a backlash from whites which can lead to anarchy.
OK do your homework, waiting to hear from you.