Thursday, June 24, 2010

Here you go friends read it for yourself and WORRY! Welcome to communism.

This is the place, Glass Doctor, that I contacted to buy two more of the remaining windows I need at my rental. He wouldn't sell me the windows outright. So then I thought OK lets have them installed at a much greater cost and purchase them through Itex, a barter business association, that my cleaning business as well as the Glass Doctor belongs to. NOPE! Can't do that either.
Itex has really helped my cash situation as I have been bartering more and more. But now I can't even barter for windows???

Here's some figures for you on my one rental:
2003 bought the house, property tax about $965, now $1,663.86, rental fees $75.00 per year, trash fees just added $108 per year. Add that up, that is an additional $883.86 per year and now to upgrade the condition of the house is going to cost WAY MORE to remove windows that DON'T even have the original paint and that I could of done prior to April 20, 2010.

I am just sick to my stomach. Since 2005 when we elected the Democrats back into office its been an onslaught on our liberties.

Let me hear from you if you own a pre-1978 house. This is serious, don't hide your head in the sand, if it doesn't affect you now wait until you have to remodel or sell your house.

Carey, Given the age of this property, new EPA regulations require special procedures due to lead based paint. We are not able to do this through trade. Please let me know if you want to proceed under cash basis.
Best regards,
Matt - Glass Doctor


THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR CARS, WHAT WE DO TO THEM AND HOW WE DRIVE IN THEM - THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR OLD CARS AND USED OUR MONEY TO CRUSH THEM - THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR BANKS - THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR HOUSES, 35% OF THE HOUSES IN THE US ARE NOW GOVERNMENT OWNED - THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR HOMES WITH MANDATORY INSIDE INSPECTIONS AND REMODELING - THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER HEALTHCARE - THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER WHAT KIND OF LIGHT-BULBS WE USE - THEY ARE TAKING OVER OUR MILITARY AND HOW ITS RUN - THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE INTERNET. WHATS LEFT THE VERY ACT OF LIVING ITSELF???

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
Carey Masci

p.s. This has nothing to do with the quality of work or the way Glass Dr. does business. This has to do strictly with the EPA ruling that is forcing Glass Dr. to comply or face LARGE FINES of up to $36,000.00 for each violation.

No comments: