Thursday, June 17, 2010

This article is from a few weeks ago. Something caught my attention and had to share it with you.




AP - President Barack Obama moved aggressively to show his government is in charge of the Gulf oil spill on Thursday, calling the spill an "unprecedented disaster" and blasting a "scandalously close relationship" between oil companies and regulators.





Ok did you see it? Let me point it out in case you didn't. I will highlight what jumped out at me.



AP - President Barack Obama moved aggressively to show his government is in charge of the Gulf oil spill on Thursday, calling the spill an "unprecedented disaster" and blasting a "scandalously close relationship" between oil companies and regulators.



Since when is this Obama's government? I don't ever remember our American government being referred to as President Reagan's or President Bush's or actually any other president as His government.



We have a problem folks. Correct me if I am wrong.

Carey

No comments: