Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ohio's Auditor of State one of the campaigns I will be helping

Carey,
Thank you!!!

I have been very good/best friends with Seth Morgan and his wife Debra for over 10 years. During that time we have attended the same church and I can attest to both his and Debra’s true faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. ( as well as my own )

Prayer has been an very important part of every campaign he has run.
We pray before meetings, before events, before walking door to door.
One of my most memorable times is the night before the Nov ’06 election when Seth was running for County Auditor when our campaign team gathered at Seth and Debra’s house for pizza and prayer. And although we lost the race the peace in our hearts was overwhelming and we knew it was of course the Lord’s will.

I say all this to tell you…he is the real thing. I have witnessed his struggles as the Lord uses him to stand for what is right in this lost world and in the corrupt government. He is truly a missionary to the people he works with every day. We need more men like Seth Morgan!

Thank you for your prayers and for spreading the word. I look forward to working with you side by side both in this campaign and in The Kingdom!

Leslie Klick
Logistics Coordinator
Friends of Seth Morgan for Ohio Auditor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.